The new B50 5-string bass features the classic looks of the B5 bass, with new features including inline controls, cutaway neck heel and Carvin's new bass bridge with fully adjustable locking saddles. The newly-designed easy-access neck heel make B50 extremely comfortable to play, and the new J99A Alnico V single-coil pickups pack all the punch a bassist needs. The standard body wood is alder, and the neck is Eastern hardrock maple with an ebony fingerboard and white dot inlays with a 3 X 2 headstock. Standard electronics are passive, with volume control for each pickup and master tone; active electronics are also available.
- Alder body and tung-oiled maple neck
- 34" scale ebony fingerboard with white dot inlays
- 3 X 2 headstock
- Cutaway easy-access neck heel
- Wide neck: 1.75" wide @ nut, 3.0" wide @ 22nd fret
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Strings-through-body with locking bridge saddles
- J99A Alnico single-coil pickups
- Passive electronics with 2 volume, & 1 tone control
*These images are for display purposes only, the displayed price is for this modle with standard features. Due to customised options, that are available on all Carvin guitars and bass', the price may vary. Please call if you have any questions.