The California Single CS3 is similar to the CS6 and CS4, but has no top wood. The carved body is made entirely out of mahogany, and can be finished in clear gloss, matte satin, tung oil, or any of our solid or translucent finishes. The finish is applied to the entire guitar.
- Premium mahogany body & mahogany set-in neck
- Mahogany headstock
- 24K gold plated Carvin headstock logo
- Sperzel locking tuners
- 25" scale ebony fingerboard with abalone dot inlays
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- C22J & C22B classic humbuckers
- Master volume, 3-way pickup selector
- Push/pull tone control doubles as coil splitter
- Finish covers the entire guitar
*These images are for display purposes only, the displayed price is for this modle with standard features. Due to customised options, that are available on all Carvin guitars and bass', the price may vary. Please call if you have any questions.