The LB70A Anniversary Series is based on the popuar LB70, with a host of premium upgrades that are offered as standard features. The LB70A has a standard alder body with an AAAA flamed maple top and a thin layer of walnut sandwiched in between. The neck-through design features a 5-piece neck made from Eastern hard rock maple and walnut, which provides additional strength and enhances the overall look of the instrument. Other standard features include an ebony fingerboard with white dot inlays, medium-jumbo frets, chrome hardware and J99A Alnico single coils. You can upgrade the standard flamed maple top with an AAAA quilted maple top, or choose from many other options to make your LB70A a dream bass.
- Alder body with AAAA flamed maple top, walnut center layer
- Rounded body sides
- 5-piece maple/walnut neck, neck-through
- 34" scale ebony fingerboard with white dot inlays
- 24 medium-jumbo frets
- J99A Alnico single coils
- Hipshot™ A-style bridge with strings-through-body
- Chrome hardware
- 18V active/passive electronics with volume, pickup blend, stacked concentric bass and high frequency, stacked concentric mid frequency and sweep
*These images are for display purposes only, the displayed price is for this modle with standard features. Due to customised options, that are available on all Carvin guitars and bass', the price may vary. Please call if you have any questions.